Advanced Placement Exams
May 6th, 12pm – Computer Science A (paper & pencil)
May 17th, 8am – Computer Science Principles (paper & pencil)
May 24th, 8am – Calculus AB (paper & pencil)
June 1, 12pm – English Literature and Composition (computer based testing)
June 7, 12pm – English Language and Composition (computer based testing)
Please be advised that this schedule will be updated regularly. It is subject to change. We thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
Old Colony Fall 2 Season Helpful Guide
Football Begins March 1, 2021
B/G Soccer Begins Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Golf Begins TBD
Cross Country Begins Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Volleyball Begins Wednesday, March 10, 2021
The Mayflower Athletic Conference Athletic Directors to develop schedules. SCHEDULES CAN BE FOUND HERE (subject to change) https://oldcolony.us/athletics/ Please note that the conference will not admit fans to games. Each school will be required to Livestream games. Thank you for everything you do to support Old Colony Athletics. Stay safe, and we look forward to seeing you at athletic events in the near future.
The Athletic Department will be sponsoring mandatory individual team meetings to share the Fall II season plan (rules, requirements, modifications, protocols, guidelines, calendar, and tryout information).
Meeting dates times will be shared through head coaches and Athletic Director
INDIVIDUAL TEAM ZOOM MEETINGS WILL BE SENT OUT BY THE HEAD COACH
- Register on Family ID
- Passing all coursework.
- Cross-reference their physical paperwork and have an up-to-date physical on file.
EVEN THOUGH MANY HAVE SIGNED UP EARLIER THIS PAST FALL… THOSE REGISTRATIONS ARE NULL AND VOID. ALL PARENTS AND PLAYERS ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN UP ON FAMILY ID UNDER FALL 2.
- Have a separate gym bag for cloth that is washed every day.
- Bring extra masks 3-5 per day.
- Bring your own water bottle. Water will not be provided.
- Remind your parents all games will be live-streamed as no fans are allowed.
5. Students coming from home are to come dressed and ready. In-person students are to use the academic/shop bathroom then report to the designated practice area.