Statewide interest in a high school vocational-technical education is on the rise. Old Colony receives a large number of applications for a limited number of slots each year. Each applicant is evaluated based on grades, attendance, conduct, guidance counselor recommendation, and a personal interview. Click to view our Old Colony Viewbook.
How to apply to Old Colony
- Register online here. Once you are registered, we can keep you informed as to where you are in the application process.
- Complete the online application.
- Fill out the application form completely.
- Your school will provide grades, attendance records, recommendations, and other relevant information.
- An interview will be scheduled for you with a member of the admissions team.
- Students who are accepted will be notified by email and mail.
- Some students will be placed on a waiting list, and will be notified if openings become available.
Old Colony Regional Vocational Technical High School admits students without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, housing status, sexual orientation, limited English proficiency, or disability as defined and required by state and federal laws.
Students applying for admission in the 2022-2023 school year will be considered in accordance with the following Admissions Policy.