Project Bread’s Food Source Hotline-1-800-645-8333
- In May the Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA) will be mailing a letter to eligible households. Households that are eligible and do not receive a letter by the end of May should call the Project Bread Hotline.
- One card will be issued for each eligible child: $5.70 per day: $28.50 per week.
- Once you receive a card. Hold onto it. Funds may be added in the future.
- Funds carry over from month to month.
- P-EBT cards can be used at any store accepting SNAP. Most retailers have SNAP/EBT signs.
- A specific list of what can be purchased can be found at: https://www.mass.gov/files/documents/2016/08/wr/snap-eligible-foods.pdf?_ga=2.255139085.46967995.1585141848-1340380686.1579544316
- P-EBT benefits supplement grab and go meal sites: they do not replace them.
- If you need food now call Project Bread’s Food Source Hotline
- For more information about P-EBT Program go here. https://www.mass.gov/info-details/pandemic-ebt-p-ebt