Old Colony will be hosting representatives from a wide range of colleges, universities, technical schools, military branches and businesses. This fair will allow us to learn more about each institution’s opportunities and their needed requirements. The junior class will attend both days of the presentations and the parents/guardians of Old Colony students (any grade) are welcome to join us. Our seniors will also be able to meet with the representatives by appointment.
DECEMBER 14 – 15, 2021
- Presentations will begin promptly @ 8:00 am.
- Individuals will speak for approximately 2-5 minutes to give an overview of their institution.
- Presentations will be concluded by approximately 9:30 am.
- From 9:30 – 10:30 both the students and the parents will have the opportunity to mingle with the many representatives at their individual tables as desired to learn more about each institution, gather informational materials and have any questions answered as needed.
- The fair will conclude at approximately 10:30 am.
Please call 508 763-8011 x 128 or email email@example.com with any questions/concerns.