Old Colony will be hosting representatives from a wide range of colleges, universities, technical schools, military branches and businesses. This fair will allow us to learn more about each institution’s opportunities and their needed requirements. The junior class will attend both days of the presentations and the parents/guardians of Old Colony students (any grade) are welcome to join us. Our seniors will also be able to meet with the representatives by appointment.
[DATES TO BE DETERMINED]
- Presentations will begin promptly @ 8:00 am.
- Individuals will speak for approximately 2-5 minutes to give an overview of their institution.
- Presentations will be concluded by approximately 10:00 am.
- From 10:00 to 11:00 both the students and the parents will have the opportunity to mingle with the many representatives at their individual tables as desired to learn more about each institution, gather informational materials and have any questions answered as needed.
- The fair will conclude at approximately 11:00 am.
|Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology||Bay Sate College|
|Bridgewater State University||Becker College|
|Bristol Community College||Cape Air|
|Framingham State University||Cape Cod Community College|
|Johnson & Wales University||Cheer Pack North America|
|Lesley University||Dean College|
|Mass Army National Guard||General Dynamics Electric Boat|
|Mass College of Pharmacy & Health Services||Mass Bay Community College|
|Montserrat College of Art||MASS HIRE Greater New Bedford Career Center|
|National Ass. Of Remodeler’s Industry (NARI)||Mass Maritime Academy|
|New England Institute of Technology||New England School of Photography|
|Nichols College||Northeast Maritime|
|Stonehill College||Quincy College|
|Toyota of Dartmouth||U.S. Air Force|
|UMASS Dartmouth University||U.S. Navy|
|Vineyard Wind||Westfield State University|
|Wentworth Institute of Technology|
Please call 508 763-8011 x 128 or email email@example.com with any questions/concerns.