Project Bread’s Food Source Hotline-1-800-645-8333
Students who are eligible for Free or Reduced-priced meals in our school will get Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) funds through the 2020-2021 school year. P-EBT funds will be deposited on the 25th of each month to account for benefits in the preceding month. You can use your P-EBT benefits at any store that accepts SNAP, including online from Amazon and Walmart. Most retailers have signs saying they accept SNAP or EBT.
P-EBT benefits can be used to buy any food that can be bought with SNAP. SNAP eligible food is most foods, except prepared foods and foods sold hot. Please keep us updated on any changes in your students’ eligibility for Free or Reduced-price meals.
More information can be found at https://www.mass.gov/info-details/pandemic-ebt-p-ebt and https://www.map-ebt.org/
Eligible students receive $58.60 in a hybrid model and $117.20 in a fully remote model, monthly.
- Once you receive a card. Hold onto it. Funds carry over and are added.
- P-EBT cards can be used at any store accepting SNAP. Most retailers have SNAP/EBT signs.
- A specific list of what can be purchased can be found at: https://www.mass.gov/files/documents/2016/08/wr/snap-eligible-foods.pdf?_ga=2.255139085.46967995.1585141848-1340380686.1579544316
- P-EBT benefits supplement grab and go meal sites: they do not replace them.
- If you need food now call Project Bread’s Food Source Hotline
- For more information about P-EBT Program go here. https://www.mass.gov/info-details/pandemic-ebt-p-ebt
Families are also encouraged to utilize the following link for meal and nutrition resources: https://meals4kids.org/summer
Will I Receive Pandemic -EBT? Select this link to see the P-EBT Flow Chart.