- A celebration of health & safety for the entire family!
- The South Coast Health Van will be on site. Health Screenings, Medical Information and Education, Health and Safety Demonstrations and Exhibits for all ages.
- A fun three hours are planned for the entire family.
- Face Painting, Tattoos, Games, Clowns, Crafts and Prizes!
- Every student will receive great new and gently used books.
- We’ll have a healthy lunch and tasty-treats too!!
Where: The GiftsToGive Mill, 21 Cove Street, New Bedford
When: Saturday, May 10th 11:00-2:00
Why: To celebrate family health and early literacy!